Saturday 25 October 2008

Spain beaches and sun - Almeria a beach paradise

After slicing and dicing my page about Costa Almeria beaches, some of the best in Spain, I'm happy to have this page up. The pics look good, although (from my point of view) do not transmit the sensation and good feelings we had during our last holidays, when we took those photos from Playa de Monsul, Playa de los Genoveses, Roqueta de Mar beaches and all those spectacular inland photographs from the Cabo de Gata Natural Park.

Well, guess the next Internet generation will allow to upload the smell of the sea, the waves of those cristal clear waters.... In the meantime, I can only show the pics:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I am the first persons which is going to leave here a comment. Very interesting your words in my blog. Your Spanish level is magnific. Nice picture in your blog. Welcome to the Spanish Blogosphere and I am looking forward your comming to my blog.

Kind regards.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gregorio! After twenty years living in Spain and married to a Spaniard, one may not expect less! By the way, your English is quite good as well.

See you!